Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What's new


Eddie's cool new hat that his gma and gpa sent!



Eddie's First Birthday! He got so angry at the chocolate on his hands that he tried to get rid of it by smearing it in other places getting it all over him!


My little Winney the Pooh getting into the food!


The other day someone in church asked me why I write about so many political things so here I go I will write about my little boy and life. Eddie is a year and 2 months. He's getting to that point where I can almost see and hear him saying 'no' to everything. I don't know when babies start talking and I don't think they start saying no at Eddie's age, but Eddie is developing alot of spunk. In church the other day while we were singing one of the hymns, Eddie joined in as best he could, it's obvious he can't sing but he's sure trying. I always worry whether or not I give him enough love. Life can get so busy with things to do and if were not especially careful we can let moments pass us by that could of been filled with laughter and love. But I do my best. I make sure everyday I spend time with Eddie. I remember how much I loved my dad wresting and tickling us.
School will be over tomorrow! Now let's see if I will take advantage of this time so that I can relax some, I highly doubt it. I can't stay still for a second. I get feeling so bad if I have finished everything and have extra time, except on weekends of course. With my personality I find ways to stay busy, whether it's cleaning the car doing dishes making the house spotless. You think this will go away in the life to come?
Well I enjoy reading all your blogs, I just never make time to write one myself, I don't think that will change. So see ya in a month or so.

2 comments:

Chellayne said...

cute new pics

AmyGale said...

Haha!!! I love that cake story! How silly!