Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Eddie is 11 momths old!



Eddie is 11 months now and changing so fast. He use to be such a quiet baby who seldom cried. People use to say Eddie didn't count for a real kid. I love being a mom! I am grateful to a very loving Father in Heaven who made it so that the things that cause us the most distress are those that give us the greatest joy. Yesterday in class the teacher assigned each of us to a country where we looked up some stats, like the population growth and so on. I felt I was running out of what I felt was all the Patience I had as I listened to students complain about how there are too many people in the world and that women need to stop having so many kids. This seems to be a trendy thought in the world today, now more than ever in the history of the world. Joseph Smith once had a vision of the very last of last days in where he saw that LDS women would be the only ones willing to bear children. Wow, we must be there almost! No matter what popular opinion may be, being a mom only gets better (and harder)every day! I love it!

3 comments:

Ashley Davidson said...

He's quite a handsome little man :) What a cutie pie!

Noelle said...

He is sooo cute and so handsome! I can't wait to see him!! I know Talmage will be excited too!

THE JACKSONS said...

What a cutie your little man is! I too think it's sad to hear people's take on the world's so called over population... I recently read an article that talked about if we were to get rid of all the tobacco fields and other "luxury" crops, we would be able to easily use this land to produce sufficient food for every human on earth and then some! It's unfortunate that most of Heavenly Father's children don't have a better understanding of His plan. Until then, maybe it's best that His spirits come to LDS homes...??? Just an idea! :-)