Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I can't believe it I actually have time to write! I have completed my first semester!!! I really felt those first days in school would do me in, which it almost did! It is so nice to look back and see what you've accomplished, course I did not do this alone, my Heavenly Father was the one that helped me to excel! I owe it all to him!
Eddie is getting so big and cute. He loves to smile and laugh. I love him so much!
They switched my calling in Primary from 2nd counselor to secretary again!! Lisa Woods is now 2nd counselor. Sometimes I which I was 2nd counselor with all the duties of secretary (Just Joking), for real though I am really busy running the church hallways every Sunday trying to keep everything in the primary running smoothly!
Dee and I are contemplating to transfer closer to family, Dee's and mine. I love this ward so much, the people are amazing, which it would be sad to leave. Which reminds me the Zauggs are leaving us!! Can you believe it! They are the backbone of this ward.
Life is going swell, I love keeping busy with the school life and am surprisingly enjoying this break between classes! I thought I would die of bore, but being a mother and a wife also keeps you very busy! Hope everyone is doing well! Till next time!

2 comments:

Claire Roach said...

Hooray-congrats on finishing out the semester! Good luck with the decision to move and let us know what you end up doing. So the Zauggs are moving?! Where?

THE JACKSONS said...

So does this mean you are wanting orders to Hill AFB? Are you guys from Utah?