Saturday, December 17, 2011

Whats old and new

For all of you who dont already know, my son Eddie and I are now living in Herriman Utah. My hubby is currently on an assignment in South Korea, and should be home in about another 6 months. When he gets back we we will be moving to another USAF base, I don't know yet where yet! My hubby has been gone for 7 months now, but it really feels more like an eternity! It took a while before my life got somewhat organized after he left. I'de say the first four months were the hardest, atleast that has been my experience. Eddie and I have stayed busy! We both enjoy long car rides, and seeing new places! Here are a few pics I have taken since my hubby left.










I have also had some time to practice my one true passion; drawing! I would also like to try something new, like taking dance lessons! We'll see about that!
Here is my latest piece of work:

No comments: