Friday, June 19, 2009

The Real Founding Fathers


I am taking History face to face on base right now, that's why I am writing this blog, because I am very hurt and angry at the way my teacher has portrayed the four fathers of this country along with the Puritans and some others. For this reason I have decided to post the real truth about these men, I will start with posting a blog about Benjamin Franklin, since the latest generations have had the most fun in portraying him as a sick and perverted man. But before I start posting blogs, I would like to explain my base for doing this. For starters, as LDS members our scriptures talk about America alot, about the constitution, and about the men that the Lord picked to write the constitution. The Lord referes to the constitution as his document. The Lord told Nephi "there shall none come into this land save they shall be brought by the hand of the Lord" (2nd Nephi:6). And if it so be that they shall serve him according to the commandments which he hath given, it shall be a land of liberty unto them; wherefore, they shall never be brought down into captivity; if so, it shall be because of iniquity; for if iniquity shall abound cursed shall be the land for their sakes, but unto the righteous it shall be blessed forever" (2nd Nephi:7). In the doctrine and covenants the Lord states "Therefore it is not right that any man should be in bondage one to another. And for this purpose have I established the Constitution of this land, by the hands of wise men whom I raised up unto this very purpose, and redeemed the land by the shedding of blood"(D&C 79-80). The world is distorting the view of our founding fathers and others so that they appear self gaining, perverted hypocrites. Satan is having his laugh as he sees these lies being taught in Elementries. We can fight those lies by refusing to believe them and by teaching others as well as our children what we know.

1 comment:

THE JACKSONS said...

Amen Sister! I could not AGREE with you more! I'm so sick of the lies and distortion. Clearly, we are seeing the prophecy of righteousness being taken for evil and evil being portrayed as good. So frustrating! Can't wait to read what you have to say about our founding fathers!