Thursday, January 1, 2009


Two weeks ago Dee Eddie and I started down for Arizona to spend Christmas with our families. We stopped in South Jordon for a night at my sisters Mollie's. The next morning we took off in a blizzard! From South Jordon to Provo (about a one hour drive) took us three hours! The roads did not clear up until Cedar City! Dee didn't want to drive so I ended up driving all through the blizard. Even Vegas got hit really bad, which we went through to avoid Flagstaff. From Vegas to Mesa was perfect.
We have had so much fun these last two weeks in Mesa. Since I was a little girl I have loved Arizona. When our family moved to Provo UT we would take trips to see family in Mesa, so Arizona is a special place with many wonderful memories.
It's good to be back home and see freinds again! Thanks everyone who helped make this trip possible!

1 comment:

Chellayne said...

Welcome Home! I wondered if you were back. I'm glad you had a good safe trip.